Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Price changes for Thursday, January 8, 2015



Hi to all,

Sorry these numbers are coming so late, but it has been a necessarily busy day to say the least!

Here's what I have for this Thursday's price changes:

Heating and stove oils to drop by 2.55 cents a litre.
Diesel to drop by 4.3 cents a litre, and...
Gasoline to drop another 3.4 cents a litre.

Jet fuel continues to lose altitude, but still no word from the airlines about a break to airfares and surcharges. Jet fuel has dropped again from a June high of 86 cents to today's 52.4 cents.

I'm going to keep it short and sweet this time around as it has been a very long day, but feel free to pass this note around!

Regards,

George Murphy
Twitter @GeorgeMurphyMHA

1 comment:

leachmark707 said...

Thank you for posting the updates on heating oils. I like to track how much they go up. I compare them with the prices of crude oil barrels. I think that all of these materials are too expensive generally, but I tend to buy when the prices are low.
mark Leach | http://www.dysarts.com/feed.php?num=&news_id=93&feed_id=50